Thank you for visiting our Online Store. At Mattawoman Creek Farms we are proud to say that everything we sell is 100% USDA Certified Organic and Grown by Us at 4103 Barlow Creek Lane, Eastville, VA 23347!
Our Online Store provides our customers with the opportunity to purchase our CSA Subscriptions, Herb and Vegetable Plants, and Organic Produce, whenever we have them available. Items sold on our online store are not for resale.
We do not ship any of our produce or plants. Instead you choose one of our pickup times/locations and meet us then and there to receive your order. We process all payments through our Paypal account; however, you do not have to have a Paypal account to make any single-payment purchase. You will need a Paypal account for any multi-payment options. After you confirm your order, you will be taken to a Paypal checkout page where you will complete the purchase. Once you complete your order, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive that email, your order was not completed properly. Please try again.
To leave the Online Store and return to our Homepage click Mattawoman Creek Farms
Send emails to organic@MattawomanCreekFarms.com
Organic CSA Subscriptions
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a program in which consumers support a local farm by subscribing and paying a seasonal fee in exchange for receiving fresh local produce. In our CSA's, subscribers pick up their portion of the harvest at one of several pickup points located on the Eastern Shore and in the Chesapeake/Norfolk/Virginia Beach area on a weekly basis.
There are many benefits to subscribing to our CSA programs. With a subscription you will:
- Receive local produce, including a wide variety of traditional and specialty crops, on a weekly basis;
- Enjoy 100% USDA Certified Organic produce grown by us without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides;
- Experience fresh, nutritious produce that is pre-chilled and delivered to numerous pickup points throughout the area;
- Know the source of the food you eat and support local organic farming;
- Support the protection of the environment;
- Have opportunities to visit the farm, where you can see your food grow and learn more about organic farming; and
- Receive weekly emails which include information such as the week's crop list, farm news, recipes, and cooking, handling, and storage tips.